Catching up

So about a month ago my personal laptop mysteriously just stopped displaying anything after it finishes the start up prompt. My guess is the graphics card gave out probably because I was running duel monitors and a tablet for awhile... Money is a bit tight so I haven't gone out to fix it/buy a new one. So this has put a real dent in my outside of work creative play time... so this explains my lack of posts. So with that creative outlet gone, I have put my energy into other endeavors namely getting my finances in order and investing. Mint.com has become a real beacon of truth especially when you combo that with the Iphone app. I also opened a scottrade account to learn about investing. I just put down some cash in the railroad/tech/and energy sectors after a couple weeks of researching and learning the game. It will be interesting to watch the rise and hopefully not fall of these small learner investments.